Saturday, May 21, 2016

About Me

Image result for baby elephantMy name is Shaira Moreno.  I am 15 years old.  I  was born in November 26, 1999.  My favorite color is burgundy and I like elephants.  Chinese food is something that I could eat everyday along with frozen yogurt.  When it comes to a favorite sport I would pick basketball.  I like meeting new people and visiting new places.  I like to spend my free time on social media, Netflix or hanging out with friends.

Image result for netflixI have a family of 6.  My family is made up of my mom, dad, 2 sisters and a baby brother/sister on the way.  I am the oldest of my sisters.  One of my sisters is 2 and the other one is 10.   My sisters' names are Andrea, and Jessica.  We still don't know what my mom's baby is going to be but we are very excited to meet her or him.
Image result for chinese food

I am really looking forward to my Computer Science class.  I am hoping to learn how to use the computer in many other ways than just to surf the web.  I would also like to learn how to use a computer  because in the future I would like to pursue a career that will involve the use of technology and computers.  I find computers very interesting.  Not only that,  but they are also very useful for every proffesion or job out there.  I think that having the knowledge of computer science will provide me with many more opportunities in life as I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment